What are some realistic and creative ways to reduce wealth inequality?

I would love to hear some creative and realistic thoughts around reducing this social issue which is a rapidly increasing, world wide issue. If anyone is well versed around topics such as this, stating your political ideology/perspective/basis of your ideas would be a great help so that I am able to further research the good idea's!

The primary focus will be on reducing wealth inequality as by doing this, social cohesion will increase. Despite this, I do hope to develop a small scale plan to increase social cohesion as well to strengthen the assignment.

Image for post What are some realistic and creative ways to reduce wealth inequality?
funkyhomosapiens avatar People & Celebrities
0 3

There will always be wealth inequality. I don't see the wealthy elite giving away their millions to others and lowering their standard of living in order to accomplish the 'equality'.

Find jobs for all. If you are unwilling to work don't expect to be equal! That is the problem I see with socialist life. Lazy people expect to do well while never working for it.

Print more money. Give it to the poor