Why do people just believe everything the meat and dairy industries tell them, why are people sheeple, and refuse to learn the truth?

Why do people refuse to look into their food choices, refuse to consider animal rights and refuse to accept information that can cure illness such as diabetes and oesteoporosis and cancer ? Do people care about future generations that will have no water if factory farming and dairy continue?

Image for post Why do people just believe everything the meat and dairy industries tell them, why are people sheeple, and refuse to learn the truth?
bobbobs avatar Life
1 3

because they dont want to except that their way may be wrong

I only realized the error of my meat eating ways a short time ago. Mainly, because I thought all farms were small farms and I was taught meat was healthy at a very young age. I grew up in a heavy Christian area, so needless to say, to state animals deserve rights was seen as going against God.