What are some ideas on how to have a positive spin or perspective on your day, your work and your personal life?

What are some ideas on maintaining or being more consistent in having a positive view when interacting in life? How can we shove the negative in to the back of our thoughts and push the positive to the front?

Image for post What are some ideas on how to have a positive spin or perspective on your day, your work and your personal life?
bobbobs avatar Life
0 2

Plan something good in the future, something you know will be good, for me it was a trip to Disneyland, and LA my fav city. I kept thinking this is just like a very long journey like in an adventure film, like all the harship and the waiting and the fear, its a story, like an adventure to somewhere. Either that or just mentally narrate your life and be like Well that day was shitty and then just when I thought things couldnt get worse she told me I double parked!