I've tried using the interview as the best way to find the right people, but it doesn't seem to be working out proficient.

People coming to interviews show up with sparkling clean resumes that would guarantee them a job on the spot. Even though it's important to trust and give people the benefit of the doubt, I still feel that they're leaving something out. In the beginning, they always start out on the right track, but a few months or so down the road, things change. Why? What better ways are there to finding people who match the criteria and meet the requirements of my shop? Are there any questions you may use that help you spot the winners and the losers? If you have any suggestions or ideas, please let me know.

Image for post I've tried using the interview as the best way to find the right people, but it doesn't seem to be working out proficient.
kingjs avatar Jobs & Employment
1 3

If they are working out well for a couple of months, I would say your interviewing process is fine. I would start looking at their growth desires and supervisor feedback to keep their interest. Assuming the pay is fair for the market you are in. Have you done any exit interviews to see why they are leaving.