What have you taken for granted in your daily life and can benefit from re-examining it to make life more purposeful, beautiful, meaningful?

Life can become very mundane when repetitivity occurs.

There was a time when you may have tried extremely hard to get to the place you are today. It may have been a great moment when you achieved an end goal, though time takes its toll and things in your life may begin to feel complacent.

Complacency is defined by merriam-webster.com as "an instance of usually unaware or uninformed self-satisfaction." or "self-satisfaction especially when accompanied by unawareness of actual dangers or deficiencies".

Have you ever asked yourself "what more can life offer than what I already have"?

I believe the answer to such a question can begin from within.

List at least one aspect of your life you benefited from re-examining.

Try to write a comment unlike the previous comments, with a different perspective of life, but any comment is much appreciated.

I'll share first; I have taken for granted my existence in this vast universe and I haven't always treated my body with the respect that it deserves. I now see life in a brand new perspective that the simple things can actually be the most magical and complicated, like the function of human sight, though I am still human and flawed, but like everyone, I continue to learn, adapt, and love.