+17

Too many "questions" are being posted as "opinions". The mods should police that better.

Image for post Too many "questions" are being posted as "opinions".  The mods should police that better.
VicZincs avatar Internet & Apps
1 10

It is actually disgusting and annoying. The posters KNOW there is a Questions category, but they are deliberately filling the Opinions with questions. Most of the posts are by 2-4 people and they sound like some robotic script that is being printed off by all of them. Yesterday was the same way. Not a good thing at all.

@1934685

What makes you say that?

@1934934

Well I have noticed TOPICS is the only one addressing the issue. The others won't respond, so you may be on to something...........

@1935128

I just could not believe the crap that is being posted. Those people are NOT sitting around coming up with those posts. Someone has a huge book filled with idea starters or something and is just posting away. They don't even sound human.

Unfortunately, two of those people are mods, so I don't think much policing will be done. I get what they're going for, but I don't like how it's being done.

Hey guys, they aren't being posted as opinions, but, they are showing on the opinions page. If you look at the questions page you will see the same questions posted there. There's no "agree" "disagree" below any of them. It's being taken care of. Sorry for any inconvenience.