Why do kids create social cliques in high school? Do they hinder the growth of others?

I am a Highshool Senior and see this all the time. Cool kids, Girls thinking that there all that. But what I have noticed that has become a problem in my mind is, does this hinder the growth of the other people in the school. When Senior Ball, or Homecoming comes around, and the vote for the king and queen come out, it only contains the "Cool Kids" or the "cliques". What about the other kids, don't they get a chance? ( yes I am one of those other kids). I'm not trying to sound like I want to be there im just noticing a pattern. And I feel bad for the other kids. So what is your input, personal experience? Any thoughts in general.

Image for post Why do kids create social cliques in high school? Do they hinder the growth of others?
bobbobs avatar Life
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!