If you could change one thing about the world with the push of a button, what would you change?

And I mean anything regardless of whether it seems possible or not. It could be something whimsical or something more serious. It doesn't have to be on international scale either. It could be something about your country, something about your community, something about people, something about your school, etc.

You could give everyone the ability to be born with green hair or give everyone in the world access to safe drinking water. Anything. But only one thing.

Image for post If you could change one thing about the world with the push of a button, what would you change?
lawyers avatar Politics
0 2

Rape would become an abstract unthinkable concept only explored in sci fi films and bdsm

I'd probably....hmm...actually I'm pretty happy as is. I went through bad things and I'm not like super dooper rich or something but like I don't really think Its that bad in the long run. Maybe I'd have a steady relationship