How do we reduce business costs to allow creative companies to emerge?

To explain further:
Myself and many around me (both owners of companies and on the path to ownsership) have a series of business ideas, products, themes and/or services which can be considered to be quite novel/unusual/nostalgic/entertaining/fun-oriented etc etc, and I'm sure there are plenty of others even in the local area that have ideas of their own aswell.

However, when I look around my local cities, this is what I find:
£Stores, loan offices, gambling stores, large-franchized companies...and thats about it. Theres a reason for this (I suspect)..

Inorder to open/test such a business Idea, this is the obligation...
-12 Months lease of the store (at the least) averaging at £9,000-35,000
-Business rates at £3000-13,000
-Utilities at £1000-3500 per year
-Design, shelving, stock, store sign, counter etc etc
-Loan to cover > Monthly payments > 10-15% interest rates

As we can see, Simply the idea of attempting a company and/or maintaining one generates such a sheer financial burdern, that the company is obligated to be financially-oriented and that failure can generate bankruptcy.

In essence = A company must be financially focused above all else and the company must be something with suitable levels of evidence that the company will work (= Creativity has to be pushed aside or removed completely)

So in conclusion, I would like some answers and discussion on how we can get around or change such problems.

Have you experienced this first hand?
Is your city positively different?
Do you know of a way to change this issue?

Image for post How do we reduce business costs to allow creative companies to emerge?
lawyers avatar Jobs & Employment
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!