What will the future be like? Say if there is to come a year 2050, will it be as glamorous and amazing as the media and cinema tricks make it?

The future. We pretty much have all at least once thought of what the future will be like. I know I do, and a lot. When I think of the future, I see it in many different ways. One way I think of the future, is when I think of Halo, or something futuristic, but will it really be like that? Unprovidentially, it will not in my opinion. The way the world is now, and all that is going on, all of the wars occurring. If it continues, there may be no future, but thats what I want to know. Will there be such a future, and if so, what do you think it will be like?

Image for post What will the future be like? Say if there is to come a year 2050, will it be as glamorous and amazing as the media and cinema tricks make it?
bobbobs avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!