How can we build a better educational system?

I've been realizing more and more that our education system is pretty much designed to benefit only the corporations that run this world. I'm talking about the heavy emphasis on maths and sciences and not enough focus on helping the children find their passion by planting dreams in their capable minds.

Personally, I think it would be great if the variety of courses that we are able to take were widened, and if we get passionate teachers that know how to teach and want to teach. What I mean by knowing "how to teach" is if the person is able to get someone else up to their level of knowledge in something they are passionate about, and make it fun in the process! I think that defines a great teacher/professor, in any subject. That way, we'll be able to have a much more intelligent generation full of happy people who are doing what they want to do and are great at it! Ultimately that would benefit all of us as a species.

I know it may sound very ideal, but with time I think it is definitely possible.

Image for post How can we build a better educational system?
Kiras avatar People & Celebrities
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!