Has anyone done a study on the psychological affects of retail space and relationships with staff in retail spaces?

Perhaps it's corporate culture or something else, but I feel like whenever I watch people in retail settings while shopping, I see some odd behaviors.

I want to know more about why people act the way they do. I want to understand why some people belittle people across the counter over trivial things. While I think I understand it's a projection of personal problems in someone's life, I want to know what triggers it in such a way in these settings. Why does it seem retail settings trigger such high octane emotions or reactions out of stressed people? Is it partly the reptillian brain grasping at resources?

I feel sorry for the people who may get belittled on a regular basis by such odd behavior.

Image for post Has anyone done a study on the psychological affects of retail space and relationships with staff in retail spaces?
funkyhomosapiens avatar Life
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!