When was the climax of your life?

Of course there's a chance that the 'climax of your life' will be experienced later on in your life, but till right now, what has been your climax?

It doesn't always have to be something positive! Maybe a negative experience had been the climax because you learnt something important or something that changed your life!

Tell me, when was the climax of your life and why was it?

Image for post When was the climax of your life?
Topicss avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
0 8

Right after I graduated high school, I moved to Alabama. The five months I lived there became the worst five months of my life, as I spiraled into a horrible depression. I was in a new place all by myself and I had a rough time making friends. It didn't help that my then-boyfriend of two years broke up with me during that time.
However, as much as it sucked, I learned so much from that experience, and I don't think I'd be the person I am today if I hadn't gone through it. It also had the bonus of strengthening my friendship with my best friend, who was the only person in my life who really, truly stuck by my side throughout everything I went through.

when I got in a car accident

that was pretty climaxish
it felt surreal
it was dark
very early in the morning
(right before sunrise)
and raining hard
I was driving to school

I totally thought I was dreaming
it still feels like a dream sometimes

I don't look back at it as a bad thing
it was meant to happen
and I think I grew because of it

I have had a very stable life
there's not a lot of ups and downs
it's a pretty steady line compared to many

many will say that that's not living
but I'd have to disagree

I don't think I have to have a dramatic life in order to have a life and live
and I'm very happy and satisfied with my life so far

I've had some great times, life-lessons, and a lot of learning experiences but I really hope the climax of my life hasn't happened yet, I'm only 18.

@Witty_sob I've had some great times, life-lessons, and a lot of learning experiences but I really hope the climax of my life...

OP explained that in the explanation

"Of course there's a chance that the 'climax of your life' will be experienced later on in your life, but till right now, what has been your climax? It doesn't always have to be something positive! Maybe a negative experience had been the climax because you learnt something important or something that changed your life! Tell me, when was the climax of your life and why was it?"

@fuzala OP explained that in the explanation "Of course there's a chance that the 'climax of your life' will be...

It's hard to say at this point. I guess the climax of my life so far would be when I woke up and realized that life gets better. When I stopped letting my past define me and I moved on from all of the negative stuff that happened prior to my realization of that.

@Witty_sob It's hard to say at this point. I guess the climax of my life so far would be when I woke up and realized that life...

I also think I have not yet reached the climax of my life yet

who knows?

for some people
the climax is death

The day of my conception I guess- it's all been pretty downhill since then

My first wet dream. I was probably 13 but, decades later, I remember it like it happened moments ago it was that powerful

Anonymous