People who watch, or actually go on the shows like , Jerry springer, Maury povich, Steve wilkos Deserve no respect, as they are the ignorant of the world, and the trash of civilization?

Image for post People who watch, or actually go on the shows like , Jerry springer, Maury povich, Steve wilkos Deserve no respect, as they are the ignorant of the world, and the trash of civilization?
hillbillygolds avatar Life
0 3

Anyone who can spend an hour being shouted about by Wilkos deserves a medal.

I disagree. I watch all of those shows and I quite enjoy them. Sure, the people that go on them have their problems, but so does everybody else. We just don't all air our dirty laundry for the public to see. Also, you might be interested in knowing that the stories of the people that go on those shows are often dramatized. One last thing before I go, did you mean the ignorance of the world? Your point about a specific group of people being ignorant was damaged when you made that error. That is all.