We need more cooperation than competition.

I was never fan of those Olympic individual person competing games.
I rather watch 10 people team vs 10 team peoples to compete.

The way I see competition that it Doesn't Matter.

In business, We see companies always competing against someone else.
A company is like an individual.

This Same thing as a student in school.

We are always competing against someone else. We are always trying to be better than someone else. Better quality. More features. Better service. We are always comparing ourselves to others. But have you noticed that when you compete someone else, NO ONE will help you. NO ONE. Your by yourself.

What if we wake up everyday from bed to work and ask what if we want to be than better than OURSELVES?

What if the goal was to do better work this week than the week before?

To make this month better than last month?

For no other reason than because we want to leave the organization in a better state than we found it?

What if we have 6,000 companies vs 6,000 to cooperate? Not 1 company vs 1 company to compete?

Why don't we all stop beating the sh!t of each other for the best. HOW ABOUT WORKING TOGETHER MORE

Why don't we NOT compete to be the best, BUT COOPERATE TOGETHER TO CREATE THE BEST

Competition for competition's sake is not good. To compete so that YOU strive to do YOUR best is good.

I envision a world where we cooperate more each other,and work together to create one better idea. We must us all work together to create a one better world.

Life
0 1

If people learn to be good sports than those two things are combined.