+6

Knowing simple techniques in cooking can motivate us to cook more at home and be healthier. It can also save us money.

Watching cooking shows have helped me become somewhat of a better cook.

There are simple techniques that I have learned, and science that has been explained to me that helps my dishes come out savory.

One root I never used before and which now finds its way into many of my dishes is ginger.

What I have learned:

Ginger root can be peeled with a spoon.
Then it can be grated. The grated ginger can be squeezed and this milky liquid makes a great marinade for pork and chicken.
Ginger can be sliced and boiled to make ginger tea. Just add honey and it is a spicy tea. The longer you boil the tea, the stronger it gets.

Care To Share?

What is a technique you have learned, or an ingredient you use in the kitchen that makes cooking more enjoyable....it could also be a gadget you find helps you work more effectively. Give us a brief explanation if you can

Anything kitchen goes........

Image for post Knowing simple techniques in cooking can motivate us to cook more at home and be healthier. It can also save us money.
Food & Drink
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!