+5

Every student must be educated to answer correctly the question, 'Who am I?' We need a subject that teaches emotional intelligence/wisdom.

We help create a class society where the lowest level becomes a burden on the rest of the population. These unfortunate citizens lead emotionally dependent lives, unable to survive on their own. They try to take by force and through crime from the rest of us what they believe belongs to them. They look at the glass of water and they want all the glasses for themselves. Dictators and tyrants who are from this mind level collect everything for themselves and still want more.
The next lowest class which we also help create grow up as opportunists and thus we have corruption in entire countries. These guys want as many glasses as possible.
The majority of Americans we help create into trophy self images because we condition them to see themselves as the best. We condition them to see half a glass of water as half full. Half a glass of water in never just half full; it is always half full and half empty. So we bring them up on a half truth. No wonder those with good education go through a self understanding struggle before they are able to gain emotional stability. Others struggle all their life to find pure happiness. In spite of all their wealth they are at a loss to understand why they are not happy. It is simple, their own self worth in their own eyes is unrealistically high.
Fortunately about 20% of parents are able to nurture their children into wisdom. For them their glass is for sharing with the rest of the world.
We are to blame for our education policies are defective. The student comes to learn even before pre-K and stays with us for at least a decade if not more. Yet we do not teach our students to answer the one fundamental foundational question on which depends the students entire education. We fail to educate every student to be able to answer the question correctly, 'Who am I?'. As a result the majority of students have emotionally challenged brains that create all this mess in society.

Image for post Every student must be educated to answer correctly the question, 'Who am I?' We need a subject that teaches emotional intelligence/wisdom.
People & Celebrities
0 2

I don't think that's something which can be taught in a class. I think that finding oneself is far more time consuming than that.