Stimulate the switch from oil consuming cars to electric vehicles.

The switch from oil consuming cars into electric vehicles (EV) requires work at many levels and a sense of urgency by governments, corporations and every single individual.
I have no idea if the following concepts exist so I would love to hear from you.

1. When buying your EV you should get rebates and/or tax incentives. I know this varies across the US, but it should be a standard everywhere.

2. In order to start diminishing the number of cars, ALL dealerships should start buying your car at a competitive price which in turn can be discounted from the tag price of the EV. (This could be considered a rebate)

3. Junk yards should get assistance so they can properly up-cycle, recycle or efficiently dispose of cars without creating more pollution.

Image for post Stimulate the switch from oil consuming cars to electric vehicles.
Technology
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!