who is going to win the actual books or the ebooks?

I like reading, but is technology going to end the usage of the actual books that we used to use them at school and university?

There is a long term battle between them. But who is going to end or be more predominant than the other?

Some people prefer using eBooks and some do not.
But I really think that the actual books are more valuable than the eBooks and more interesting as well.
The eBooks is spreading rapidly nowadays...even on your cellphone you could download books?

Image for post who is going to win the actual books or the ebooks?
Books
0 1

While hard copy printed materials aren't going away anytime soon, the advantages of eBooks in portability and availability are undeniable. I can well remember college courses assigning articles to read "on reserve" in the library, then having to compete with 30+ classmates just to get a hold of one of the two physical copies of the thing. Electronic print available at any time to any number of people has thankfully eliminated such obstacles.