+64

Jealousy isn't an attractive quality in a relationship.

Witty_sobs avatar Relationships
2 37

neither is indifference

what would be the middle ground?
I guess consideration/concern

@fuzala neither is indifference what would be the middle ground? I guess consideration/concern

I'm not exactly sure what the middle ground would be. I agree, indifference isn't good in a relationship either. I think jealousy shows insecurity in the relationship.

@1935216

I just don't think jealousy is healthy. I understand that sometimes it just happens, but it's a waste of energy to be jealous in a relationship.

Jealousy is a natural feeling in a romantic relationship. I agree that it can become really immature and out of hand that usually indicates obsessiveness or infatuation (not really love), but that depends on the emotional stability of the individual. If there's feelings of love, there will be feelings of jealousy, because people who are in love want commitment from the counterpart. You're right about it stemming from insecurity. If you're with someone who you're in love with you'd naturally do your best to keep their interest.

Jealously can be exploited at the lover's expense, which is also an action stemming from insecurity itself. That behavior isn't acceptable or flattering but extremely cruel.

@Jealousy is a natural feeling in a romantic relationship. I agree that it can become really immature and out of...

I also think fuzala is right... One would think if there isn't even a degree of jealousy, would mean that that person just doesn't care, which is also pretty bad (compared to obsessive jealousy)....???

but it's always a part that makes the other that you want him to be yours, only yours!:)

Jealousy to a certain limit is so hot. Turns me on.

@Jealousy to a certain limit is so hot. Turns me on.

I totally get what you mean
especially since you said certain limit

I know who you are by the way wink smilie

@fuzala I totally get what you mean especially since you said certain limit I know who you are by the way

blushes like a beet root dont say my name!

Okay. Imma be real. And I said the truth. So what! :D

Yes, certain limit. After that, it just ruins the mood.

@fuzala don't worry I won't tell

Haha. So every anonymous post people make.. you'll know who the real people are? O.o

@Haha. So every anonymous post people make.. you'll know who the real people are? O.o

oh no

not every
just the ones I can guess

I usually don't know who it is

@Hmm..okay. Then what gave me away? :D

you're timing
use of emotes
as well as your comment structure

@Wow. I'm impressed. Haha :D

I made a post about how I figure it out sometimes

http://www.amirite.com/768180-i...-about-posting

DON'T BE IMPRESSED
I'm just a lowly commoner wink smilie

@fuzala I made a post about how I figure it out...

Now now. Dont be all modest :p

Btw. I was chatting with a fellow Amriter, and he told me exactly my temperament just by the type of music I listen to.

@Now now. Dont be all modest :p Btw. I was chatting with a fellow Amriter, and he told me exactly my temperament...

well think about it like this

happy people like listening to happy music
so that's how they relate

but the guess won't always be right
it's just a guess

Clingy types of gfs or bfs killing the passion and the naughtiness of a relationship

Omg you're so witty!

@Jennitalia Omg you're so witty!

Just because it's in my name doesn't mean everything I say has to be witty...

@fuzala *she

Sorry but I'm super tolerant and don't see gender because then someone might get offended. and no one else should either :*

@Jennitalia Sorry but I'm super tolerant and don't see gender because then someone might get offended. and no one else should...

idiot. if you really believed that (which is moronic anyway if you did), you would put 'they' not 'he', or 'she'.

@1945748

lol thanks _^

@Jennitalia NO BECAUSE THAT IS INCORRECT GRAMMAR, idiot. GRAMMAR OVER VALUES.

It is a grammar error, but that's not the point. You can't just assign a gender of your choosing to someone that's really not what you say it is. I know I'd be pissed if someone kept saying I'm a girl - to them - because they don't see gender as a part of identity (I'm male sex). It's stupid when people say "everyone's the same".... "I don't see gender, race, physical attributes" etc.

If everybody was the same, it'd be a really boring world.

I'm not sure if your intentions are good by trying to be fair to everyone by being extremely politically correct. Or you're being completely condescending that you feel you have any authority to tell people how they feel. Either way, they're both wrong.