Is it better to spend 60 years living to the absolute max of pleasure or 90 years living a restricted life of enjoyment?

Is it better to live longer without the full on pleasures available to us? Or shorter having really enjoyed life to the absolute max? We all die one day so which is better? Im seriously thinkin that a life of extreme pleasure must be totaly better than a life of complete moderation and restriction! What do you think? When I say full on pleasures I am talking about the normal everyday pleasures including things like Chocolate, Fried foods, Achohol, deserts, sugar, maybe cannabis (if you do that), smoking cigarettes .... not serious drug addiction stuff like heroin and crack cocaine, I see that as social diseases rather than normal pleasures .

Image for post Is it better to spend 60 years living to the absolute max of pleasure or 90 years living a restricted life of enjoyment?
TV, Movies & Theatre
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!