Self-motivation, a myth or reality?

Self-motivation, which is stated as "The psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for the action; that which gives purpose and direction to behavior".

There are many kinds of motivation for us to propel ourselves as much as we can; In order to achieve greater position, respect, money, to look different and many more. We usually come across many people who say, I am a self motivated person, whatever comes my way, in order to get a job or an assignment. but does this thing really exist?

Is there any person in this world who is absolutely "Self-motivated" to do something better for the society, leaving behind the thoughts of of the fame, money, respect and other associated rewards from it?

Don't the human race, requires that "something" to call themselves as self-motivated?

I will deeply appreciate your personal thoughts about this.

Image for post Self-motivation, a myth or reality?
Language
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!