+13

America's freedom and rights to privacy took a huge blow last night with the 217 - 205 vote to continue the NSA phone call gathering of ALL Americans. Amirite?

It is almost funny how Bush was lambasted for implementing the atrocious Patriot Act by Democrats, and how now, Democrats (with good old Obama at the helm) simply can't get enough of our personal information. Regardless of how ineffective or over priced a government program is, they never seek to dismantle or overhaul them. That would do away with the "need" for money to fund the failing efforts of the incompetency that is rampant in D.C.
And with the vote last night and what it all stood for, we can truly say without a doubt, that there is NO difference between Republican and Democrat. They are all holding hands and telling we Americans to go screw ourselves!

Image for post America's freedom and rights to privacy took a huge blow last night with the 217 - 205 vote to continue the NSA phone call gathering of ALL Americans.    Amirite?
freespeechfreelancers avatar People & Celebrities
1 3
The voters have decided that freespeechfreelancer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

not an American, but privacy is privacy, i'd be scared if my government did that.

azris avatar azri Yeah You Are 0Reply
@azri not an American, but privacy is privacy, i'd be scared if my government did that.

It is beyond scary. They are attacking our freedoms head on now and it is so blatant. I don't understand why more people don't get it, but once we lose what we have, it will be too late. Other countries have already gone through it and our people should know the consequences of allowing government to trample us.

I'm glad someone noticed.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yeah You Are 0Reply