I want to be an entrepreneur. How do I find my ideal product / service?

I want to start a business, but have too many ideas floating around in my head. I am interested social entrepreneurship, but not tied to this goal. I have 2 graduate degrees in business and am somewhat a 'jack of many trades'. Where does one go to get ideas...what is the most efficient ways to find out about potential options?

Image for post I want to be an entrepreneur. How do I find my ideal product / service?
Life
0 1

I think you need to figure out what type of life you want to be living in the next 10-15 years and then reverse engineer it from there. Do you want freedom of time and money, and not have to worry about it? Do you want to travel the world? Do you want to make an impact? Are you willing to go deep into debt to have a traditional business, or would you rather create an online sort of e comm business? Figure out what you want, then find people that live the life you want to create and get them to teach you how!
:)