What long-lasting impression has an elderly person made in your life?

The good qualities that an older person manifests can make a long-lasting impression on others.
Sometimes it's a coworker, other times it's a family member (grandma or grandpa). Still other times it can be someone we see casually at a grocery store, the library, a nurse at a hospital or even a fellow believer at a place of worship. Has someone of age made an impact in your life?
Can you pinpoint a certain time in your life when you were in need of an older ones words of wisdom and comfort and you found it?

If you are an older one in this community, do you appreciate how your words and actions can affect others beneficially. Have you been able to help anyone?

I would love to hear from young and old.......having lived with my grandma my whole life, until she died in 1990, I have always gravitated towards having the elderly as my dearest friends. I treasure the older ones that I come in contact with. Do you?

Image for post What long-lasting impression has an elderly person made in your life?
Brands & Products
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!