Can you think like a kid? How would you define / describe DRUGS to school kids? How might a kid interpret and use that definition of drugs?

What's the most basic definition of drugs that is universally understandable? Many programs are already in place, or accessible in DVD format. But I believe they need a foundation to work on: I assert that the foundation of drug education is the BASIC definition of DRUGS.
I'm working on creating a universally (in English right now) successful and effective model of drug prevention education which educates and empowers kids to think about drugs without media or cultural influences. Currently Drugs = 2nd largest industry in the world; It's a huge culture with massive financial incentive.
Primarily my thought is to use DVD to educate kids about drugs. Looking for simple, short to the point programs. Let me know if any fit.

Image for post Can you think like a kid? How would you define / describe DRUGS to school kids? How might a kid interpret and use that definition of drugs?
Health, Beauty & Fitness
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!