Which project would you propose for a graphic designer to work on in his diploma thesis?

I am currently gathering ideas for my diploma thesis in graphic design. But I am realizing, that I would like to contribute to something, or solve a problem that I haven’t heard of yet – so my question to you is: what would you propose? What do you want me to work on? What do you think needs a solution?

I don’t want this something to be just for myself – I will have 6 months time on developing a graphic design solution (book, wayfinding, corporate design, advertising campaign, data visualisation, whatever) so I hope maybe somebody here will have an urgent problem or idea, that I can contribute a solution to.

I already have about 10-15 topics generated/gathered myself, so I am just trying this as a little experiment on "crowd sourcing a topic".

Thank you, and I am very interested to read the proposals.

PS: This is not about stealing someone’s idea or getting a finished idea for a product! I want to get to know about "problems" which I didn’t know before and that you think might need a graphic design based solution, which I will try to develop during the next six months.

Image for post Which project would you propose for a graphic designer to work on in his diploma thesis?
Jobs & Employment
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!