Should people say offensive truths to your face or behind your back? Which way do we go?

It's a tricky question...I think because:

There is a reason the world does not say things to your face. If you think about the world, governments...there are things one country would say to offend another country. Saying it in their countries behind other people's back has prevented wars and more civilization...

However, in schools, universities, and so forth, there are many teens who backstab people and it has become a huge issue. The new generation of teens are becoming two sided and it is something they are not consciously aware off. Trust is breaking down.

Personally, i think people should say things to someone's face with civility, and sort it out. People need to learn to accept and be willing to come to an agreement. Who knows? Sometimes two people are arguing about two completely different things - and, unknowingly, want the same things.
So which way should the new generation go? What will make the situation better?

Image for post Should people say offensive truths to your face or behind your back? Which way do we go?
Language
0 2

to my face, I'd rather improve myselfe, than spare my fealings.