If we determinate our own moral laws, then how come some people are considered as bad people ?

If people are the rulers of their self and determinate their own moral laws, then how come if one do something, that he consider as a good thing, but hurt others, he is considered as a bad person ? If the ''good things'' and ''bad things'' are determinate by the moral law, and if we make our own moral laws, then how can anybody be considered as a bad person ? For example, if i broke your PC, and you accuse me of being bad and evil, but i consider it ok under my moral laws, who can be right or wrong in this case ? you consider me bad under your moral laws but i consider my self as good under my moral laws, so how can we know who is right and who is wrong ? If people make their own moral laws and follow them, i think its impossible to accuse someone of having a bad moral laws dont you agree ? Even giving the definition of a good and bad moral law is something that you make from your own moral law. Who can say what is good and what is bad ? I absolutely can't see how can this happen..

Image for post If we determinate our own moral laws, then how come some people are considered as bad people ?
Religion
0 1
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!