What "belief systems" seem to reoccur through out history? In religion, philosophy, and others. Why?

My answer: I find the philosophies/religions in the majority revolve around humanism. The idea we should treat others the way we want to be treated is as old as humans writings on walls. I find that the human NEED of practicing humility is in every major religion is no coincidence.

Christian/Muslim - Behaving as a "Prophet" to be with "God"
Buddhism - Following the path of Buddha and/or creating one's own path to "enlightenment"
Confucianism - Champions the "golden rule" to be equal
Taoism - The idea of balances to individuals as well as society to allow the "golden rule"

Religions taking their own paths to being humanitarians is no "chance" nor is it "fate"... It is because we all want the same things in relation to the hierarchy of needs.. We all want food, shelter, acceptance, "love", to fulfill a self-prophecy, and respect. We have a pattern to our behaviors and to look at them as being human and not as being "unique" allows you to share more with others. No one is truly unique, but everyone is human..

Image for post What "belief systems" seem to reoccur through out history? In religion, philosophy, and others. Why?
Philosophy
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!