What do you think of organizations that are committed to new alternatives? Which movements have your support?

Due to the changing spirit of the age and the globalization of our world many people are in search of new insights about life and new movements are sprouting. The modern civilization tends to convert all life authenticity into rational models. That makes society increasingly complex and requires more laws to order the affairs, thereby increasingly reducing our freedom. Social compassion is by far more valuable for the mutual understanding among people than the most compliant social legislation. So I praise any engagement and welcome any initiative that is set up based on wisdom and compassion, anywhere in this world and by any organization. For myself I try to always keep an intellectual and rational view of the causes of the great world problems. This approach enables me to distinguish the real problems from the publicity and the sentimentalism while also remaining progressive. In addition this approach helps to find realistic and practical solutions that can actually reduce the large problems on our planet.

Image for post What do you think of organizations that are committed to new alternatives? Which movements have your support?
Jobs & Employment
0 2

I've been impresed by those businesses they have where everyone shares the workload and the ownership and splits the profits. I'm also into any gender equality and LGBT equality