Has Gen Y in America become a generation of laziness, self entitlement, and failure of will? If so, who/ what is to blame?

As a 20-something, I am a living, breathing testament to America's Gen Y population, and have been hearing a lot in the media from Gen x and the baby boomers that we are a generation of laziness, failure of will, self entitlement and loss of the "American Dream.

Image for post Has Gen Y in America become a generation of laziness, self entitlement, and failure of will? If so, who/ what is to blame?
Countries & Places
0 2

I say the ****ers born in mid 1990s and 2000s ['94-'05] are the most laziest ones. They do nothing but sit and play video games (both online and offline) for hours!. Even i born in 88 i have many 90s born friends and cousins. Early 90s borns are better than them..blame us 80s born gen., coz we show them the way.

In many cases, absolutely. I blame the parents, PC, and politicians on every level. I also blame the schools - at every level.

That said, there are also some outstanding young adults who work hard, support themselves, are good people.