If you could ask God one question??? What would it be?

A reasonable question to ask you. You could frame it up as any divine entity or mega-whatever that would give you the answer..... What would you ask? :)

Philosophy
0 34
@StickCaveman Why?

Because I said so...

@Because I said so...

I was talking to God, not Jesus.

@1943551

It's turtles, all the way down...

@1945573

You of course! Hendrix was the guitar master.

How long have you been a sock?

Why is there so much bull shit in this world? Can't you fix it since you're the 'almighty'?

If a woman is pregnant and a Christian when Jesus appears in the clouds for the rapture (the catching up and taking away of all living believers) occurs, what will happen to that baby?

@freespeechfreelancer If a woman is pregnant and a Christian when Jesus appears in the clouds for the rapture (the catching up and taking...

Same thing as will happen to the mother. No Christian is getting in. Period. They have so misinterpreted my words. Go back and read them again. The instructions are there - my words, not my disciples, they got it wrong too.

@Same thing as will happen to the mother. No Christian is getting in. Period. They have so misinterpreted my...

Since you are a complete ass, I will not entertain your ignorance. I do know what His words say. You have no idea what He says, and since there was only ONE Jesus, you certainly can't compete.

@1945877

I am aware of Jesus being a very common Hispanic name, but this Amirite clown speaks AS Jesus - super big difference. He knows nothing about the Bible or what Jesus actually said. I don't mind anyone not believing the Bible, in Jesus, or in God. But when you claim to be Jesus, and speak as Him in the first person - that is where I draw the line and will respond every single time.

@1945572

You are getting in. I've been watching.

Who are we to question God?

@Abraham Who are we to question God?

Ask and it shall be given.................

Who killed JFK? What is the the origin of life , abiogenisis, or a full explanation on how the human brain works (probably my 1st choice).

you cant ask imaginary entities anything

Is there a purpose to my life?

I think I couldn't just decide on one. I would want reassurance that he always has my back, but I would maybe also want to ask him something that the bible doesn't explain very well. I suppose I would not ask him a question, but rather a promise. I would say, "God, promise me that, through thick and thin, through ups and downs, that will have my back. And he would say "Of course. There's no question about it." I know that he will always have my back.

If i can ask more questions

I'd ask: "Why am I African instead of Korean?"