What is your definition of intelligence?

Intelligence is complex, and I believe we all have various conceptions of it. Please share your definition of intelligence. Not the one you think most people would agree, but the one that you truly believe. Thank you.

Language
1 6

Do your own homework

intelligence, is simply the ability to make the best decisions possible, not by guessing. by properly analysing.

The meaning is fluid. it changes and varies from peson to person based on their social life and experience. My definition of intelligence is different than my definition of wisdom, but they are one and the same to the next person.

intelligence is taking decisions after analysing the possible outcomes. Think before you act. It has nothing to do with moral or ethic thoughts, just the relation between cause and reaction. Intelligent thinking is not thinking out of experience but out of analysment . sorry for the very broken english