+11

Stuffs like food, shelter, & clothing are human basic needs. Inability to get it, may lead 2 unhappiness, but always do remember that the happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything needed, rather they just make the most use of everything that comes along their way. (ULAKOM)

UlakomJNRs avatar
0 3

Clothing isn't a basic human need. Food, shelter, air and water are what humans need, some people consider love to be a need as well. Someone without one of those is usually to be less happy than someone with them. They're definitely not the happiest of people, they might be more resourceful though.

@Skr3wball. Did i heard you excluding clothing? How can you imagine being naked, how will you feel?. Although you're right when you spoked of love, cos it's really a basic need in our society.

@UlakomJNR @Skr3wball. Did i heard you excluding clothing? How can you imagine being naked, how will you feel?. Although...

Embarrassment won't kill me. I can live my life naked. It's not legal in most place, but humans don't need clothes to survive at all.