Who or what do you think of when you hear the word Generosity, and why?

I believe that if more people were just a bit more generous with their time then the world would be a better place. I would love to hear of times when you experienced generosity, or a story about someone you believe to be very generous. This might be a teacher, philanthropist, friend, relative, service provider or anyone else. I'm also interested in other opinions building around the idea that spreading generosity can change the world for the better.

Language
0 3

i think of Jesus Christ although He is the second person of the Trinity He incarnated, lived poor, was homeless, gave from Himself to others who were incapable of giving anything back, was betrayed by a friend, suffered horrible tortures, was crucified, died and was burried. He rose from the dead as He said He would and continues to give to people who cannot give back to Him even to the day. He IS Generosity.

Unfortunately, it's that "Willy Wonka" song from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. You know, "He's so full of generosity, that there's no way to contain it, to contain it, to contain, to contain, to contain..."