Once you have gained knowledge, is it possible to go back to that feeling of "not-knowing" the knowledge?

Read this passage and comment on what you think it's describing.

"A newspaper is better than a magazine. A seashore is better than a street. At first, it is better to run than walk. You may have to try several times. It takes some skill, but it’s easy to learn. Even young children can enjoy it. Once successful, complications are minimal. Birds seldom get too close. One needs lots of room. Rain soaks in very fast. Too many people doing the same thing can also cause problems. A rock will serve as an anchor. If things break loose from it, however, you will not get a second chance." - Cognitive Psychology

I read this passage and couldn't figure out what it was talking about. When I eventually found the answer, it seemed so obvious, like "how could I have missed that?" But now, I'm not able to go back to that feeling of not knowing, before I knew what the passage was about. Are you able to? Can you recall that feeling?

Politics
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!