+2

Let's get this nation of free citizens to fight for the rights of freedom for others around the world; that we often take for granted.

I'm the president of the Red Thread Movement chapter at Southern Utah University, and we sell bracelets that are hand made by survivors of sex trafficking in Nepal.
The documentary, "The Day My God Died" shows girls who've been rescued from the brothels in India, who live in safe houses where they get medical relief from the diseases and infections they contract while they're in the dirty brothels in India, being raped 30-60 times daily, beaten, stabbed, burned with cigarettes and acid and many other unthinkable things when they are as young as six years old.
The Red Thread Movement is trying to raise global awareness of this global human rights violation and raise money to help rescue girls before they even get to the brothels in India, so they can advocate with us and stop the traffickers before they even get more girls across the border to the brothels.
Ideas for raising awareness from everyone are highly appreciated, as well as views of the wonderful documentary, "The Day My God Died" free on Youtube

People & Celebrities
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!