+1

Identifying and acknowledging our differences is a step back-to-the-future in relaxing prejudices.

In some way or another, we are all in fact different. I hastily add however, that I do not believe we should all necessarily be treated different and/or treat others differently. We are the human race, but within it there are differences and they should be recognised, and even more importantly in the essence of equality... respected.

I think our yearning for equality is an excuse to try and make a complex situation, simple. It is a utopian like effort. However, I also believe that people over look the reality by labelling equality to hastily. In the words of Einstein "Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler".

We should all be treated equal, but why are we so scared to recognise differences? Even our own.

Language
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!