-22

1+1 equals more than 2

This simple idea can be applied to any individual (1 to 1) or group of individuals (group to group). Positive partnership is when 1+1 equals more than 2. Negative partnership is when 1+1 equals less than 2. If a person or group of individuals is less inspired when together, then they should not get into a partnership. On the contrary, if you are more inspired and you want to do more things together than alone, then it's the right partnership to commit to. This works for any form of partnership.

Philosophy
1 6

2 deep 6 me

eldoritos avatar eldorito Disagree +1Reply

Basic math dictates that no, 1 + 1 does not equal more than two.

If you're getting into figurative statements following relationships, then 1 person + 1 person = 2 people. It can bring more than just people, but 1 + 1 still equals a mere 2.

@Wunderscore Yes, literally. But that knowledge is so much more than strict application.

I'm aware of that, my comment was simply on the bare knowledge level of 1+1=2. I'm aware that in a sense of intangible objects, that bare knowledge does not necessarily adhere.

In a sense of love, 1 person plus 1 person can equal more than two people, but that sort of thing must be identified, so my opinion remains "disagree" due to the fact that the statement in question is still illogical in a mathematical sense. I'm more of a logic person than a romantic.