+3

Reduce all the elements in your life that give you comfort to a minimum, and see how much you get done in a day, week, month, year.

Today I woke up and as I tried to get out of bed, I realized that I was finding it hard to get up and start getting ready for my day, not because working is difficult, it was because my staying in bed was so easy!

I thought to myself, that at that moment, if my bed weren't so warm and comfortable, if I were sleeping on the floor perhaps, I wouldn't find it so hard to get up.

I realized that most of the time, we find that random acts of kindness or heroism aren't really that difficult, they just seem so because because not doing them is so easy. When we're young, our parents give us time limits for watching tv or playdates, then we grow up and indulge in the freedom for distributing our time at our pleasure and will.

Do we set limits for ourselves?

In what ways could we condition our lives in order not to fall in such a wide and deep comfort zone?

Life
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!