If the world shared a common language, would religion be obsolete?

Call me crazy, but I have this idea that all religions in essence are all the same. Through the evolution of language and culture, humans have interpreted the same idea differently in order to understand spirituality in the context of their lives and their circumstances. And as human beings, we love to label, categorize and give everything namesChristian, Muslim, Buddhist, Atheist, etc.which eventually divides and creates the "other". What if we all shared a common language? I'm not talking English, Spanish or Chinese. I'm talking about love, transformation, peace and acceptance.

Religion
0 9

No. In countries and communities that share a language, religion is still found important. I don't see how language ties into the significance of religion in a population.

Well there may be fewer religions, but there would still be people who try and explain the world with theology.