are there things we can see about one another just by looking ?

I've always tried to follow the principal that you can't judge a book by it's cover and to never think that because of someone's appearance or look that there is a predestined future for them . I believe that when we see with our hearts and with our souls ... the rest of humanity takes on an entirely new FACE and meaning . However .... so many people in the world cling to an older belief system that pre-judges people or cultures because of their upbringing. I believe this JUDGING of others can come to an end between societies , cultures, religions and ethnic groups when we finally see with our hearts and souls creating a world where love and peace and respect will reign supreme. I believe we can all be GOOD and KIND if we have the capacity of compassion , empathy and understanding towards others.

People & Celebrities
0 1
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!