+7

Facing a consistently problematic environment and depleting resources, perhaps we should focus on developing technologies to compensate...

I’m not sure what my stance is on the issue because while some technological innovations seem beneficial, we are very obviously harming the environment and vastly depleting our resources. In a very short time, we will find ourselves without these beautiful lands that not only feed and nourish our Earth and atmosphere, but house an infinite amount of wildlife. Tearing down these environments has proven to be an assault on our livelihood. And I believe that in order to counter this affect, a change in our culture and our beliefs have to first take place.
However, technological innovation has always proven itself as a way to transform and develop society. Time and time again, we have found ourselves and our society moving forward due to new technologies, which is why I think that maybe we shouldn’t focus on saving dying environments and resources, but instead on developing technologies to stand in their places when they’re inevitably gone.

Animals & Nature
0 1
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!