+6

It annoys the shit out of you when your parents buy something for you that you didn't even ask for, but when you don't use/eat/wear it, they drone on about how "Children in Africa/Third world countries would kill/Love to take your place/have what you have! Amirite?

MassiveCreepers avatar Countries & Places
1 9
The voters have decided that MassiveCreeper is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You should just be happy someone had you in mind and decided to pay money for something that might make you feel better or to clothe you. I dont mean that in a condescending way, just a "Be grateful because your parents will be dead one day so appreciate them now" morbid way. They just care about you.

Jonesys avatar Jonesy No Way +3Reply

i put slashes in between two/three different words/phrases for your convenience. Sincerely, CANNOT STOP SLASHING.

MassiveCreepers avatar MassiveCreeper Yeah You Are 0Reply

Children in third world countries actually WOULD love to have what you have...one day you will realize that and it won't annoy you any more.

@MassiveCreeper I already do. Which is why it's in the post.

I am totally confused now. Your OP says it annoys the shit out of you when your parents buy you something and you never EAT, WEAR, or USE it. Your annoyance comes from them telling you how kids in third world countries would love to have what you have. Then I commented that they actually would love to have it and said one day you would realize it and it won't annoy you anymore. Then you replied "I already do, which is why it's in the post."
What the hell did I miss?

I can never post about this topic again if all i'm going to get are stupid lectures that nobody wants to see or hear.