white wine or red wine?

If you only had these two choices, what would it be?

33% White Wine 40% Red Wine 28% Other
justaguys avatar Life
0 33

I don't drink. If I ever felt the need to get drunk, I wouldn't waste my time with any drink less than 80% alcohol by volume. Ideally, I would go for Everclear 190.

@freespeechfreelancer If you don't drink and did Everclear, you would probably kill yourself!

Nah, I seem to have a pretty decent tolerance to alcohol for some reason. I did drink on two separate occasions. Both times I drank a pretty good amount of vodka with no effects other than having to pee.

Sparkling Grape Juice

@1937795

Not bashing beer, but I too never acquired the taste for it. The ONLY beer I ever drank that I could tolerate was a Michelob Ultra Peach. I will take a wine cooler over a beer any day.

@freespeechfreelancer Not bashing beer, but I too never acquired the taste for it. The ONLY beer I ever drank that I could tolerate was a...

I'm in Australia and I have no clue if tooheys exports, but if you can buy tooheys extra dry it's my favorite beer by far, super smooth and there's no terribly bitter aftertaste

There's no beer option

@TylerMayhemDurden There's no beer option

I'm just getting into wine so I wanted some insight. I very much enjoy good beer though. I just wanted to keep the post on track with wine so not to skew the thread. My favourite brewery is Garrison if you wanted to check it out. I also like Innis & Gunn, Newcastle, Leffe, St. Ambroise Apricot. I also like ciders. Rum is my favourite spirit.

@justaguy I'm just getting into wine so I wanted some insight. I very much enjoy good beer though. I just wanted to keep the...

I've never heard of any of them but it's possibly because I live in Australia. We've got some great beers here like tooheys extra dry and James boag premium lager, it's a Tasmanian beer and it's excellent. Pretty expensive though

Both - depends on the food, mood, music............

Neither. I'm scarred by the taste of wine.

@freespeechfreelancer How did the taste of wine scar you?

My friend's mom had me try some and it was really gross.

For some reason this post makes me think only of red vines

@1937517

i checked and i do have a penis inbetween. why does that matter anyway?... they don't call me justaguy for nuthin lol

Curious to know what the "other" category are thinking. I know there's different types, but people usually choose between these two. I'm also new to drinking wine.

@justaguy Curious to know what the "other" category are thinking. I know there's different types, but people usually choose...

I chose "other" because it is not just red or white. I said both. Depends on what you are after at the given time. Much like with music genres. Sometimes the mood, feelings, emotions, setting calls for a specific style of music. Dry, sweet, wet, tart, blended (flavors) - there are many many choices - one of the great beauties of this life.

I chose other because I don't drink. I can't speak for anyone else; I don't know anything about wine.

To be honest, I prefer green.

@1937825

Will check them out. Always open to new possibilities.

Water, please.