+20

I'm in a serious relationship with my wifi. You could say we have a…connection.

Jokes & Humour
1 6

What? We used to at least make an effort to conceal the fact that we stole our jokes from somewhere, but you have the audacity to include where you stole it from in the post itself.

Now, I realize people used to do the same and then include the source in the "inspired by" section, but this seems different. It's worse.

@Calm down - we are allowed to include posts from other places - whats the crime?

I never said it was a crime. It just seems to be poor form. It was bad enough that that people would use content from other places, but at least they would try to pretend it was new. This is essentially a post saying "Hey, look at what I found somewhere else."

The site was made specifically with the intention of users submitting original content. It wasn't supposed to be another dime a dozen site where people recycle the same material. It can be used that way, but it's not supposed to be and that's why it's different.

It's not against the law to be an asshole, either, but that doesn't mean there's nothing wrong with it.

@Mike_Hawk I never said it was a crime. It just seems to be poor form. It was bad enough that that people would use content...

I do see what ure saying but I personally prefer some old but funny posts than none at all. You don't seem to post that much so ure not really in a position to lecture others on the quality or originality of their posts.

@I do see what ure saying but I personally prefer some old but funny posts than none at all. You don't seem to post...

http://www.amirite.com/?section...;amp;sort=DESC

"You don't seem to post that much" lol.
For the sake of argument we can amend that to "You don't seem to post that much anymore" to which I'd reply quality over quantity.

Also as a person with more than 700 posts most of which aren't even referential or recycled ideas I can say, it's really damn easy to be original and remain at a half decent standard without taking from other sources. You're just being lazy and witless.

Holy edits Batman! I think I edited that like 6 times.

Lens avatar Len Disagree 0Reply

Since when do critics need to be the best at what they critique? Do movie critics make great movies? Every opinion matters, and I agree with Mike.

also you're and you're

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Disagree -1Reply