-7

It would be funny to go as a slut for Halloween. Like, a literal slut. With a "Will have sex for money" sign and everything. amirite?

JollyOles avatar Jokes & Humour
0 14
The voters have decided that JollyOle is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

no way

that's how you end up on the news

then
they make a episode about it on Law and Order: SVU

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +1Reply

I think scary stuff can happen to males too

what happens to some men in prison wary smilie

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +1Reply

Pregnant nun and smiling Priest, that would be worse

I didn't realize that sluts carried around signs.

Since when does slut mean prostitute?
Either way, that's not really my kind of humour.

Lens avatar Len No Way 0Reply
@fuzala http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/slut?s=t I didn't know that it could mean prostitute either connotations

Crazy. I feel like my grandfather, he always created a lot of confusion when he'd out of the blue say things like, "I'm feeling gay today!"
Given 50 years there'll probably be a lot more differences than that one that'll bother me.

Lens avatar Len No Way 0Reply
@Len Crazy. I feel like my grandfather, he always created a lot of confusion when he'd out of the blue say things like...

you see
if I heard your grandfather say that
I would know what he meant by gay
because he said today

even if he didn't say today
I would know just because people who mean it orientation-wise are more likely to say "I'm gay" instead of "I'm feeling gay"

plus
I would factor in his age knowing it was used more often as a feeling back then

Wow, tough crowd. Well, this was more of a joke than an actual idea. You know, playing off the fact that a lot of people dress "slutty" for Halloween?...

Don't worry, I'm keeping my day job

JollyOles avatar JollyOle Yeah You Are 0Reply
@JollyOle Wow, tough crowd. Well, this was more of a joke than an actual idea. You know, playing off the fact that a lot of...

This is why social media is not fully or truly accurate. Part of the human race understanding itself in communication is the involvement of all our senses. Just reading printed words leaves out many of the other things we use to understand and interpret what someone means or is implying. In personal encounters, we look at faces, hear the tone of voice, watch body language - all absent when reading text.

If I were a girl/woman, I think it would be scarey [scarey can be scary as well]. That would probably be the night you would never make it back home alive or in one piece.

@freespeechfreelancer If I were a girl/woman, I think it would be scarey [scarey can be scary as well]. That would probably be the night...

Whoever keeps voting my comments down, thank you so very very much. No matter what I say or how I say it, someone is right there to vote it down. I just posted this comment about 5 minutes ago. So somebody is really watching my every word and eager to jump on them. At least I know you are trolling around behind me and reading every single thing I say. At some point, I will surely rub off on you and do some permanent cognitive damage!

Anonymous