0

When you censor something someone says you don't stifle their message but simply give validity to it, amirite?

Lens avatar Politics
4 4
The people are still deciding if Len is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This reminded me immediately of gta 5 with all the music leaks, when people put up the main theme song on YouTube and take two and Rockstar took them down, it's pretty obvious those are the real tracks

Nobody gives more validity to your statements than yourself. What a person says is their right and choice. It is no one else's business to tamper with it.

@freespeechfreelancer Nobody gives more validity to your statements than yourself. What a person says is their right and choice. It is no...

That was the point.. when you censor someone's message, you show that you're afraid others might see it and agree with it. This therefore validates it.

@StickCaveman That was the point.. when you censor someone's message, you show that you're afraid others might see it and agree...

Yeah, this is one of the posts I read quickly and voted on before really thinking it through. Because the OP has no commas, if you read it quickly straight through, it can be taken a completely different way. But if you read it with commas in your mind, then the intent of the post is clear. I wrote the OP on how to change my vote and never got a reply. I don't know if there is a way or not, but I would if I knew how.