0

This audio report will show and prove to any thinking person how the Main Stream Media plays favorites and is biased. Amirite?

No Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson protests or outrage. No Dept. of Justice or Eric Holder stepping in. No comments by our non-biased President (sarcasm intended).
If you listen to the NBC audio, not one word is said about the killers. You have to dig and read to find out. Two 16 year old black males.
If all those who cry "racism" were truly offended by such, they would be on the front lines each and every time THEIR race did something like this. When a black person is the perpetrator, we never hear from the racism activist groups. They are silent. But if a black is the victim (Trayvon Martin), the media can not give us enough. And take note on this story: you don't need a gun to kill a person. Fists do the job just fine.
And until people like Sharpton and Jackson call a spade a spade, and only take sides when it is for their own self serving purposes, I will continue pointing out stories like this, and the hypocrisy among those blacks who say they have no problem with racism in their own race.

Teen charged, second sought in beating death of WWII vet, 88, in Spokane, Wash.A 16-year-old male was charged as an adult with first-degree murder Friday and a second was being sought in the robbery and death of an 88-year-old World War II veteran who was brutally beaten to death in Spokane, Wash. Demetrius Glenn, accompanied by his lawyer, turned himself  …http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/23/20145461-teen-charged-second-sought-in-beating-death-of-wwii-vet-88-in-spokane-wash
freespeechfreelancers avatar Law
0 5
The votes are tied on freespeechfreelancer being right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree to break the tie!

Again, and I do not see why YOU don't get this.

There WAS an arrest. THAT is the difference. If the police had questioned these "black" guys and then set them free with a pat on the back there would be outrage. In the Martin case, that is what happened to Zimmerman. Zimmerman was set free - that only resulted in outrage!

THAT is a HUGE difference and that is what is different about every case you bring up here. THAT is the racism, letting the perpetrator go is the problem.

Being arrested for commenting a crime is not worth the efforts of Al Sharpton or Eric Holder - - - NOT arresting the perpetrator IS worth getting the media in an uproar.

Again, the uproar should occur not based on the act of the crime but on the response of the government to that crime.
If the government lets someone get away with murder there is and should-be a response by the people.
If the government arrests and tries the killers, then, no reaction is to "race" is required by anybody. Zimmerm,an was not arrested, THAT was the issue, not his race or Trayvon's race. THE ISSUE WAS THE LACK OF ARREST. There is an arrest here, therefore, there is no issue here.

Why don't you get that?

@VicZinc Again, and I do not see why YOU don't get this. There WAS an arrest. THAT is the difference. If the police had...

From what I read, the one in custody turned himself in. The other boy is at large. I read multiple accounts to try and gain the fullest picture possible.
And for me, the CRIME and how it is done is the issue. NOT if someone is caught. Both of these boys have prior records for crimes (at age 16) and are walking the streets.
And you can not convince me for one second that the uproar over the Zimmerman case was NOT race based. That WAS the outrage all along, and the black racists and media made damn sure we all heard about and KNEW it. If you did not hear all the crazy things said by black racists, then I can't help you. I did hear it, and they were convinced the case was a civil rights violation.
I am seeking non-racism in any and all cases. The media, government, or people do NOT get to pick and choose which cases to elevate to a racial circus. But that IS what is happening.
They did not know what to do with Zimmerman initially because there was really NOTHING to arrest him on or for. I am convinced they ONLY went ahead with the arrest and trial because of the pressure BY THE MEDIA, GOVERNMENT, AND CIVIL RIGHTS RACISTS!
I don't know why you don't get this.

@freespeechfreelancer From what I read, the one in custody turned himself in. The other boy is at large. I read multiple accounts to try...

Sorry, and I won't debate this anymore. I am convinced that if Zimmerman had been arrested on day one there would not have been any outrage. It was not about race until the Florida police made it so by letting Zimmerman go.

@VicZinc Sorry, and I won't debate this anymore. I am convinced that if Zimmerman had been arrested on day one there would...

That is fine and perfectly acceptable to me. If none of us could have different views and opinions, the world would be a very dull place.

Correction: I just found another link that says the weapons were FLASHLIGHTS. I wonder if a ban will soon follow?
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/...n-parking-lot/